Project Management | Change Management
The University was implementing a $50 million multi-year project to modernize student data systems across the university.
The first phases of the implementation had failed. The University needed assistance in re-energizing the project to ensure a timely and cost-effective systems rollout to all university schools and 15+ separate IT departments.
- Project and change management
- Creation of processes and procedures
- Oversight and continued communication of project critical path progress
- Test plan development, implementation and execution
- Facilitation of communication across the University schools and IT departments
- Delivery of the project on time and on budget
- Successful implementation of the systems upgrade and adoption of the new technology across the university