Performed process optimization to overhaul a customer service function for a medical device company with a complex technology and a failing customer service operation.
Business Process Optimization
The Company was divesting and needed to revamp its customer service function to position the Company for sale.
The Company’s customer service function was experiencing rising customer complaints while managing the complexities of fielding high-tech customer service calls in multiple languages/time zones.
- Conducting strategic assessment of US and EU customer service operations
- Developing end-to-end processes
- Determining appropriate KPIs
- Mapping to the future technology and organizational model
- Substantiated support for the investment decision
- Aided the company in optimizing processes resulting in faster call resolution times and reduced customer service complaints.