Restructuring Assessment | Change Management
When faced with city pressure to merge, the Agency needed to assess its value proposition to understand the organization’s strengths prior to engaging in collaboration discussions with a competitor.
Two organizations that provided overlapping services were vying for a finite pool of financial resources and competing to be the surviving entity
- Developing a collaboration plan
- Performing a cultural assessment to understand how the staff could be put in a position to succeed
- Developing an internal and external communications plan
- Creating a resource plan in light of potential restructuring
- Preparing the organization to enter merger discussion in a position of strength